Snickers Af Dadler
10 pcs 25 Minutes | Vegetarian
10 mejool dates
Crunchy peanut butter
200g milk chocolate
25g salted peanuts
1.Line a baking tray with a piece of baking paper.
2.Cut all the dates free of stones and open them up a bit to make room for the marzipan.
3.Put a little marzipan in each date and then squeeze the dates together, without squeezing too much.
4 Start tempering the chocolate.
5. Set one third of the chocolate aside and put the rest in a microwave-safe bowl.
6. First, the chocolate must reach 45 degrees, so it is therefore important that you turn on the microwave in seconds per Time not to exceed 45 degrees.
7. Stir the chocolate every time you take it out to check the temperature.
8. When the chocolate has reached 45 degrees, add a small handful of chocolate buttons to cool the chocolate down. Stir as you go and check the temperature.
9.The mixture must land at a temperature between 29-30 degrees, no more and no less.
10. When you have reached the right temperature, turn the dates in the chocolate one by one and then place them on the baking paper.
11. Coarsely chop the salted peanuts and sprinkle them over the dates before the chocolate hardens.
12. If the dates are not to be eaten immediately, they can be refrigerated.